Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Welcome to Corkboard Connections!

Several months ago I decided to create a new blog directly on my Teaching Resources website. I came up with a name, Corkboard Connections, because I want my blog to be a place to connect with other educators, and the "corkboard" theme was a reference to the corkboard background on my website. To make a long story short, I hired a web designer who is working on building a blog into my site with Drupal. We did a little work on it and played with some design ideas, and then the project stalled.

I hope to have my Corkboard Connections Blog working on my site before too long, but in the meantime I've created a blog with the same name on Blogger. This one will serve as a temporary blog until I get the one on my website working. I'm excited to finally launch my new blog!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! I actually have another blogger page called Laura's Voice where I write longer posts sort of like editorials. I wanted something different - a blog where I could share quick ideas and freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, I love the look of your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! Can't wait to read even more of your fabulous ideas!

    Jen
    Runde's Room

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...