Sunday, January 1, 2012

Letters to the Future

Just a quick update about the Dear Future Me project I shared last week. If you didn't read my original blog post, you may want to read it now. I used the strategies in that blog post to to create a free teaching packet with directions, a parent letter, and several graphic organizers that will help you implement the project. The entire packet can be found on in my TeachersPayTeachers store, and you can also find a customizable letter to parents on the Writing Page on Teaching Resources. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to try this idea with my third graders. When students write their letters to the future they are going to focus the ideas on the organizer and on their "One Little Word" they each picked for the New Year. I decided to have all students pick the same date for delivery, which will be one week before school gets out for summer vacation. I'm hoping by picking this delivery date they will be able to reflect on their letter through a class discussion.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...