Thursday, February 16, 2012

Chatting with Charity about Graphic Organizers

I feel like a celebrity! Charity Preston of the Organized Classroom Blog has invited me to chat with her LIVE on Blog Talk Radio! Our topic will be Graphic Organizer Greatness, and we'll be discussing easy and effective strategies for creating reading mini-lessons from graphic organizers. The radio show will take place on February 19th at 8 p.m. EST and it only last about 15 minutes. Just return to this page a few minutes before the show starts, click the image or the Blog Talk Radio link, and wait for the show to start. That's it!

If you'd like an email reminder of the event, complete this online registration form with your name and email address, and I'll send you a quick message a few hours before the session. As an extra bonus, when you register I'll also sign you up for Candler's Classroom Connections, my weekly newsletter of freebies and teaching strategies.

Charity and I hope you'll join us this Sunday evening as we chat about effective strategies for using graphic organizers in the classroom!

 

1 comment:

  1. This is very good article ...I got the idea ...Its really working ...Thanks for this blogs...
    Graphic Organizers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...