Thursday, February 23, 2012

Find Pinteresting Blogs and Win Big!

Who doesn't love Amazon.com? I'm not in the classroom anymore, but I still spend far too much money there on children's books! That's one reason I'm thrilled to announce an exciting new contest on Pinterest in which you could win one of two $200 gift cards to Amazon.com!

Charity Preston of the Organized Classroom Blog is the mastermind behind this very special event which is sponsored by Marygrove College and eleven teacher blogs.

Here's how to enter:
  1. Click to go to Charity's Pinteresting Teacher Blog board where you'll find 12 "Pinteresting" teacher blogs. 
  2. Create a board on your own Pinterest account titled "Pinteresting Teacher Blogs" and repin all 13 images from Charity's board onto your own board. Be sure to pin the pink and white contest badge in addition to the teacher blogs so that your followers will have access to the contest rules. Note: By the time this blog post goes live, there will be at least 50 other boards with the same name. Make sure you pin the 13 required items from Charity's Pinteresting Teacher Blog board!
  3. Complete the entry process by filling out and submitting this Google Doc form before 10 p.m. EST on February 26th.
That's it!  Follow those three steps and you'll be entered to win a $200 gift card! Amazon.com and great teacher blogs - what a winning combination!

By the way, while you're in your Pinterest account, why not follow my Pinterest boards? All of my boards are on educational themes, and you'll find lots of great free resources there!

What would you do with $200? Start dreaming, because YOU could be one of the winners! Even if you don't win one of the gift cards, you'll still have a collection of great teaching blogs to explore!





P. S. Thanks to all the blogs who joined with me to sponsor this event including Marygrove College MAT blog, Sunny Days in Second Grade, Technically Invisible, Sub Hub, Teaching Resources by Shelley Gray, Cooperative Learning 365, The Organized Classroom Blog, 3rd Grade Gridiron, The Lesson Plan Diva, Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies, and The Cornerstone for Teachers!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for being a part Laura! We are thrilled you joined us!

    Charity
    The Organized Classroom Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There must be a flurry of last minute entries. I am unable to log into Pinterest at this time, while all others websites appear with no problem. :-(

      Delete
  2. I just entered and am now your newest follower!!!!

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so exciting! I just entered the contest and I'm a new follower of your blog!! I'm definitely going to spread the word out on my blog tonight! :) Thanks!

    Andrea
    Cheers to School

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for following my blog and helping to spread the word! It's going to be a fun contest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Laura! This is a great idea. I will try my best to get all entered in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat concept! I set up my Pinteresting Teacher Blogs board:
    http://pinterest.com/f5th/pinteresting-teacher-blogs/
    Hope that you will pop by to see my newest Pinterest board, as well as my other Pinterest boards! Am a new follower!
    Would love to win! Love your blog!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. great contest, hope I Win!! Anyways love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. JenB, I hope you win, too, but make sure you're set up to find out if you win. If you have no clue what I'm talking about, you might want to follow my blog by email and take a look at who won one of my contests last week .... Suprisingly, I have not heard from one of the winners yet! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...