Laura's Freebies Just a Click Away!

I love creating freebies for teachers! In fact, about 95% of the materials in my online File Cabinet are absolutely free! I first used my File Cabinet as a way to upload and share activities from my classroom, and since I was still teaching, I didn't have time to write up directions for others.

Later, when I signed up for TeachersPayTeachers, I began creating multi-page freebie packets with complete directions. I decided that if people were downloading my freebies without having  visited my Teaching Resources site, they would need more information about how to use the materials. Now I have a whole collection of complete freebie packets in my TpT store! You can visit my store and follow me to be notified when I add more of these goodies!

I've also been sharing my complete freebie packets here on my blog. I've labelled them as "Laura's Freebies," and I've created a blog button you can click to access them quickly and easily. Just click the green button in the side bar, and you'll be taken to a full page of my very best freebies!

Why don't you try it right now? Which freebie is your favorite? Have you used any of these items with your students? I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment