Saturday, April 7, 2012

Sentence Go Round Receives a Face Lift

If you've been following my Teaching Resources site for awhile, you'll know that I have full-sized ebooks called Power Packs and smaller units called Mini Packs. I started creating my first Mini Packs about two years ago, and lately I've been giving each of them a fresh new look. For the most part, nothing on the inside is changing except perhaps a bit of clipart, but I'm adding an attractive cover to each one. When people are searching for teaching resources on websites like TeachersPayTeachers, a colorful, interesting cover displays the item more attractively than a white cover with tiny print.

Sentence Go Round is my top-selling Mini Pack on TeachersPayTeachers, so I decided to start with that one first. I replaced the cover without changing the lessons and materials inside. You can click the cover image to visit a page where you can preview it for yourself. Same content - just a bit of a face lift! When you print the packet, you don't even need to print the cover; it's more for display purposes than for functionality.

What should you do if you already purchased the other version and you really want the new one? First of all, remember that the inside didn't change, so if you aren't planning to print the cover, you don't really need the new one. But if you do want the one with the colorful cover, it's easy to get it. If you purchased Sentence Go Round on TeachersPayTeachers, just go back to your account and download the revised version. If you purchased it from Teaching Resources, find your PayPal receipt for this item and email it to help@lauracandler.com. Adrianne will send you the new version for free.

In the coming weeks, I plan to add new covers to all my older Mini Packs. I won't post this notice each time, but the information holds true any time you see something on my site that has been updated. To be sure you are able to download any updates, either purchase your materials from my TeachersPayTeachers store or keep your email receipts in a safe place on your computer so you can retrieve them if needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...