Monday, May 28, 2012

Special Celebration for a Special Milestone!

Important Update! The contest is now LIVE, and you can find out how to enter by visiting my blog post, Facebook 50,000 Celebration!

I'm excited about a project I've been working on, and I just had to share! If you already follow me on Facebook, you know that I'm approaching a pretty big milestone there. (If you don't follow me there, I think you'll want to after you read this blog post!) I'm amazed that my page has over 48,000 likes, and I've been trying to figure out what to do for a celebration when that number hits 50,000. I don't do a lot of giveaways, but I thought it would be fun to put something together for this special event. I like giveaways where everyone wins, so I've decided to away my Classroom Goal Setting ebook to everyone who enters. Also, I'm lining up some other great prizes worth a total of over $2000! Several educational companies have already donated prizes to the collection. Right now I have 14 additional prizes lined up, and that means 14 people will each win ONE of the prizes below.

Prizes for the Facebook 50,000 Celebration
Entering will be easy, but you will have to be a Facebook fan to be eligible to win. The Facebook 50,000 Celebration will start when I reach 49,000 likes and will end when I hit the magic number of 50,000! Please invite your friends to follow me there, and watch for an announcement that the contest is live! Then return to Corkboard Connections to read more information about all the great prizes and sponsors, and be sure to fill out the entry form so you can have a chance to win! 

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The entry form won't be available until I reach 49,000 fans. You can help by inviting your friends to follow me there! Send them an invite and ask them to like my page! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. It would be great to win some new things for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds fabulous! How exciting for you! I can't wait!

    Shanyn

    coffeekidsandcompulsivelists.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...