I'm excited about a project I've been working on, and I just had to share! If you already follow me on Facebook, you know that I'm approaching a pretty big milestone there. (If you don't follow me there, I think you'll want to after you read this blog post!) I'm amazed that my page has over 48,000 likes, and I've been trying to figure out what to do for a celebration when that number hits 50,000. I don't do a lot of giveaways, but I thought it would be fun to put something together for this special event. I like giveaways where everyone wins, so I've decided to away my Classroom Goal Setting ebook to everyone who enters. Also, I'm lining up some other great prizes worth a total of over $2000! Several educational companies have already donated prizes to the collection. Right now I have 14 additional prizes lined up, and that means 14 people will each win ONE of the prizes below.
Prizes for the Facebook 50,000 Celebration
- DonorsChoose.com Gift Card worth $100
- FIVE $50 Gift Certificates to TpT.com
- Two $50 Classroom Licenses to VocabularySpellingCity.com
- School Site License for VocabularySpellingCity.com valued at $1000!
- $50 Amazon.com Gift Card donated by Brigantine Media
- Intermediate Numeracy Centers from Really Good Stuff worth $60
- Member-sponsored spot to promote a product in the TeachersPayTeachers.com newsletter worth $50
- BrainPOP.com Classroom Combo subscription (BrainPOP and BrainPOP Jr.) worth $275
- Classroom set of Kleenslate dry erase boards valued at $200