Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Get Ready for the Blog Swap and Hop!

I just wanted to post a quick message to let you know that I'm taking part in a special event this Saturday, June 30th. Over five dozen bloggers are participating in a Blog Swap and Hop that was organized by Tessa Maguire of Tales From Outside the Classroom. Each of us will write a guest blog post on another blog, and you'll be able to hop from blog to blog, reading great teaching tips and collecting freebies! I'm not going to say who will be posting here, but she will be writing about Math and Literacy Connections and I know you won't want to miss it! All of the blogs below are participating in this event, so I hope you'll take time to check them out!



1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Sounds exciting. I enjoy reading your blog(s). Therefore, I am nominating your blog for the Versatile Blogger Award. Check out my blog for details.
    Delena
    Learn with ME in Grade Three

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...