Sunday, July 22, 2012

Corkboard Connections Archives on Pinterest

I'm a visual learner, and that's why I think Pinterest is such a terrific way to organize ideas and information! Most blogs have a text archive listed in one of their sidebars, but if you could just see an image of what you want, you could find it more easily.

So to help you find what you need on Corkboard Connections quickly, I created a visual Pinterest archive of all my blog posts! I went through the entire blog and pinned the images that I thought would be most meaningful and would allow you to find what you need.

Right now there are 99 pins on my CC Archives board, and this one will make 100! It's hard to believe that I've written 100 blog posts since I started back in October, but there you have it! Follow this board to be sure you see all of my future blog posts. While you're at it, you might want to follow all my boards because then you'll automatically be added to anything new I set up.

Which blog posts on Corkboard Connections do you find most helpful? What other types of articles would you like to see me write in the coming school year?




Teaching Resources

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I found your blog! We recently started using your guidelines for our reading workshop. It's great!

    Lilian
    me teach good

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...