Share YOUR Presidential Election Ideas!

Note: The collection of resources mentioned in this blog post is now available here on Corkboard Connections. Click this link to go to the Presidential Election Teaching Resources article.

With the upcoming Presidential election, early November will be both exciting and historic. I know that many of you have discovered or developed great resources for teaching your students about the election process, and I'd like to invite you to join my latest collaborative project. Let's compile our favorite presidential election teaching strategies into an awesome collection to share with others! In particular, I'm looking for resources like books, videos, or websites that you've found to be effective, as well as activities that you've created for your classroom.

I'm trying to keep the collection process simple, so I've set up a Google Doc for you to enter your activity idea or recommendation. Please keep your description brief and to the point. If you've explained your idea in more detail in a freebie or blog post, please provide its URL so teachers will know where to go for more information. I'm trying to round up these resources quickly, so I'm asking that you complete the form no later than Wednesday night.

If selected, your idea will be featured here on my Corkboard Connections blog and/or in a digital freebie that I'll make available on Teaching Resources and in my TeachersPayTeachers store. If we all work together, we can prepare our students to be actively engaged in this historic event. I'll try to have your awesome resources organized and ready to share early next week. Thanks in advance for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment