Monday, December 31, 2012

Laura Candler's Best Resources on TpT


Note: The contest described below has ended, but you can still pin your favorite resources and leave feedback on the Google Doc at the bottom of the post. I'll post the results in a few days. Thanks so much!

If you read my blog post a week ago, you’ll know that an important change is coming to my Teaching Resources website in 2013. After today, all digital purchases will be made through my TeachersPayTeachers.com store. Since it’s the last day of the year, I thought it would be fun to write a blog post about my best freebies and products on TpT. I’ll share with you the most downloaded freebies in my store, but I need YOUR help to pick the top products.

Laura Candler’s Best Freebies on TpT
To find my top freebies, I checked my statistics to see which ones had been downloaded the most as well as the number of times they were rated. All three of the items below had an overall rating of 4.0. The numbers next to each freebie are based on today’s statistics. By the way, after you download these freebies, please take a moment to rate them and leave me a bit of feedback. Thanks!

  1. February Activities Mini Pack – 100,100+ downloads and 222 ratings – This item is one of my popular seasonal activity mini packs, and it’s the only one that’s free. You can find seasonal and thematic activities in many subject areas that are perfect for special days in February.
  2. Bio Poems Made Easy – 47,900+ downloads and 218 ratings – A complete lesson for helping students write bio poems, including directions and printables.
  3. Math Problem Solving Assessment Pack – 58,700+ downloads and 54 ratings – This mini pack includes both pre and post assessments on four different levels to help you determine how well your students solve math word problems.

Laura Candler’s Best Products on TpT 
Which products are my very best? That’s for you to help me decide! If you have a Pinterest account, you can vote for your 3 favorite products and enter to win a $25 gift card for TpT at the same time. To enter the contest, follow these steps:
  1. Go to my TpT Store Pinterest board to review my products. Click the pins that interest you to see each product as well as its preview. While you are there, be sure to follow my Pinterest boards!  
  2. Repin your favorite products to one of your own boards or to a collaborative Pinterest board.
  3. To enter the contest and cast your votes, fill out the Google Doc form below one time per product. You may enter up to 3 times. You can choose products that you’ve purchased or ones that you have previewed and would like to use in your classroom.  
  4. If you don't have a Pinterest account, feel free to let me know which products are your favorites by leaving a comment below the blog post. 
  5. The contest ends on Saturday, January 5th, at 10 p.m. EST. At that time, I’ll randomly select a winner from all eligible entries. I’ll email the winner using the email address provided on the Google Doc entry form.
Reporting Top Recommendations
After the contest is over, I’ll compile the results and write a new blog post to announce the top product recommendations on TpT. I’ll also include the best testimonials from teachers who’ve shared why they like the items on the form below. By the way, I'll be offering 50% off any new items that I add to my TpT store, and the best way to find out about them is to click the Follow Me link on that page. You'll also receive notification when I add new freebies. Thanks for helping me with this project. I look forward to learning which of my resources are your favorites!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...