Sunday, December 16, 2012

Day of Silence for Sandy Hook Elementary

My heart aches for the families and friends of those involved in the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary. When I watch the news stories, I can't even begin to imagine how horrific it must have been for those who were there. So many innocent children and adults lost their lives on Friday, and those who survived will carry the scars of that day with them for a very long time. I pray for the survivors to find the healing strength needed to face the challenges ahead. Today I'm joining other bloggers with a day of silence to honor and remember the victims and their families. They will be in my thoughts and prayers today as I give thanks that my own family is healthy and safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...