Sunday, December 21, 2014

Vote for the Top 10 Guest Blog Posts of 2014!

I hereby declare 2014 as the Year of the Guest Blogger on Corkboard Connections! In January I began stalking teacher blogs in a search for top-notch education bloggers to invite as guests on Corkboard Connections. Boy did I find them! Everyone who accepted my invitation wrote an amazing post! You can find links to 37 of them below, and after you read a few, you'll see what I mean.

Everyone loves a top 10 list, so I thought it would be fun to identify the top 10 Corkboard Connections guest blog posts for 2014. I'm asking my followers to help me choose the very bests posts of the year, and I'll announce them on December 30th.

Update: The voting has ended, so I removed information about how to vote. You can find out the Top 10 winners by reading the final results here.

Thanks to all 37 guest bloggers for taking time to share their teaching tips, freebies, and amazing strategies with my readers! If you are interested in being featured as a guest blogger on Corkboard Connections in 2015, visit my Guest Blogger Info page and read the guidelines. If you think your proposed topic would be a good fit for my audience, feel free to fill out the online application form. I'm looking forward to featuring many more amazing bloggers in the coming year!




9 comments:

  1. How fun! It's great to see all of these posts in one location! Thanks, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish the WHOLE BRAIN could have been one choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I hadn't thought about that. I should have just put the first one as the only choice. It's probably too late to change it now. I will check.

      Delete
    2. Sandy, I deleted 3 of the Whole Brain Teaching Posts and only kept the first one. These posts were all written by the same author. I think those who love WBT should be able to vote for that one post and then still have 4 other votes left. Check to see if you have more votes available to you since I deleted those options.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today education is important factor for everyone through the high education the countries are get progressed without the education no nation can survive. essay writing services reviews. The modern education leads the nation towards bright feature so every country’s education policy should be made according to the era time.

    ReplyDelete