How to Navigate the New Teaching ResourcesThe new Teaching Resources website is MASSIVE, so I organized the content into categories to make it easy to find what you need. Click over to the home page and then use the menu links at the top of the site for navigation. The new site is mobile-friendly and the pages will resize to fit your device, so what you see might be slightly different from the image above. Here's an overview of what you'll find when you click on each menu link.
Home: No matter where you are on the Teaching Resources site, clicking the Home link will take you back to the main page at www.lauracandler.com.
Blog: Laura's Blog is where you'll find blog posts that were originally published here on Corkboard Connections as well as all new blog posts.
Resources: Here's where you'll find my virtual File Cabinet with hundreds of freebies. My professional development pages can also be found here.
TpT Store: If you're looking for one of my teacher products, click this link to go directly to my TpT store.
Freebies: Click the Freebies tab and sign up for my Candler's Classroom Connections newsletter. You'll get access to over 75 of my very best freebies for teachers!
Quick Links to Popular Corkboard Connections PostsLooking for a specific post? Here are a dozen of my most popular Corkboard Connections posts from the last few years. Click the titles below to find them on my new blog.
- 10 Ways to Power Up Any Lesson and Maximize Learning
- 5 Math Games Every Classroom Needs to Play
- 8 Strategies to Motivate Kids to Love Problem Solving
- Classroom Awards Make Kids Feel Special!
- Creating the Tallest Cup Tower: A STEM Challenge
- Exploring Causes and Effects of Behavior
- Fun with Customary Measurement Conversions
- How to Introduce Decimals with Base Ten Blocks
- Seek & Spell Challenge – Word Work That WORKS!
- Teaching Kids How to Have REAL Discussions
- Teaching Order of Operations: No-fail Strategies That Work
- Tips for Teaching with Math Games
Finally, I want to thank the folks at SonicSEO for creating my awesome new website! I'm thrilled with the mobile-friendly features and the way the blog and website were integrated seamlessly into one mobile-friendly site. They worked incredibly hard to transfer hundreds of pages and thousands of images from my blog and website over to the new platform, and I love the results!
There are still a few broken links and bugs on the new site, but I'm doing my best to correct those errors as I find them. If you do experience a problem, I would be grateful if you would report it on this Google Doc form so that I can look into the issue. Thanks!